xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' workingforwellness: Wellness requires Gratitude

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wellness requires Gratitude

ThanksLIVING--a term coined by Susie Davis "the good news girl."http://www.susiedavis.org/


I had the pleasure of hearing her speak recently at an awesome new (and exploding with new members) TWIB (Texas Women in Business) meeting.  
ThanksLIVING requires Gratitude .....an often missed-- yet integral part of wellness.  It seems to me that God is shouting this at me lately.  Every way I turn I am learning more about gratitude.  Or....maybe...I am now ready to hear that message.
I took off this week to hang out with my tween and just "be."  I am truly happy to work out without rushing off to work.  I made gingerbread and banana pancakes for my son this morning.  I will make a yummy salad for a girlfriend coming over for lunch.  Really & truly --these simple things bring me joy.


It wouldn't be right for me to say "yummy salad" and not tell you my plans!
Most likely it will be:
-spinach
-grilled chicken
-toasted slivered almonds
-a little feta
-grape tomatoes
-diced apples
YUMMMMMMM!

No comments:

Post a Comment