xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' workingforwellness: What's on your menu? Plant promise-one week complete!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What's on your menu? Plant promise-one week complete!

Hello all
I have finished one week of eating all plant based foods (plus eggs).
If I am at home, it is easy--eating out isn't terribly difficult--
Yet, I seem to not be full unless I eat some peanut or almond butter--
and then I don't STOP eating the peanut or almond butter... UGH!


What do I miss the most?  Probably cheese with my weekend fermented grapes!
I also planned out menu items for this week with my family as we were wingin' it too often
with convenience items/sandwiches...etc...

TUESDAY-grilled or pan fried fish (for the boys) with sweet potato baked fries and salad
WEDNESDAY-pasta with tomatoes, feta & sausage (I'll have beans or hummus- not sausage)
THURSDAY- black bean (or regular bean) toastadas with beef and cheese on top for boys, veggies for all
FRIDAY-grilled eggplant and portabella sandwich----this may get postponed due to HIGHSCHOOL football game!
SUNDAY-zucchini patties

What's your menu plan for the week?
I would love to hear what YOU and your family are eating!



No comments:

Post a Comment